Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Lauder Lilly Love

Hi, I'm Briana and I'm a Lilly-aholic. 

I have no qualms about saying that I have a Lilly Pulitzer problem, I do. I have a Lilly planner, pencil case, phone case, iPAD case, bag, wristlet, scarf, and the list goes on.

I don't know what it is, I don't know if it's my sorority DNA but I cannot get enough of the Queen of Pink and Green.

That is exactly why when I found out that Estee Lauder was having a special Lilly Pulitzer free gift special, I freaked out.



I needed to get my hands on it and I knew exactly how that would happen; my aunt loves Estee Lauder so I mentioned that if she spent $35, I could get this Lilly make-up bag paired with some special goodies.

Thankfully my aunt loves me and I got what I had been pining over for a month. 

I was in desperate need of a new travel make-up bag to carry in my purse/tote bag on an everyday basis and this one is perfect. It's soft, not too big but not too small; it's perfect for carrying the every day essentials. 



With the bag came two adorable Lilly containers (which I have no idea what I'll use them for), a mascara, eye cream, neck cream, Advanced Night Repair, and a lipstick (I got the Exotic Orchid Shade, a light red color).

The quality of Estee Lauder is perfection and my love for Lilly is only growing.