Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Friday Five

Here we are, another week came and went. Time goes by way too fast nowadays; can I get someone to tell Father Time I need a breather? I feel like my days just fly by and it's really uncool. It also doesn't help that graduation is in three weeks and I'm bugging out. I know I keep talking about it but I really can't get myself out of denialland.


1. The Best Things About Being a Basic Bitch: Cosmo always has these great, hilarious articles that make me crack up but also are 100% true. This week, my favorite article has to be about being "basic". I hear this phrase everywhere and usually it's a bad thing but if being basic is wrong, I don't want to be right because I do everything on this list and I love it.




2. Prince George: I literally cannot even with this child. The Royal Tour in Australia and New Zealand has been on my radar for the past few weeks and I can't even enough. Seeing Prince George along with his mummy and daddy has brought a smile to my face every single day. He is such a little nugget and the fact that he is so comfortable in front of the camera is even funnier. I'm obsessed!




3. "Welcome to the Real World": I feel like I don't go a day without thinking or talking about graduation, jobs, or the real world, lately. It's annoying but necessary. I've also been blogging about it a lot because I just have so much to say. I've talked about Intern Queen here a lot and Lauren Berger came out with a new book this week all about what it takes to make it in the real world. I ordered it yesterday and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I'll post a review when I'm finished reading!





4. Spring Nails: The weather this week was glorious so that calls for one thing and one thing only...bright nail polish! I love when the seasons change because that means I'm allowed to switch up my polish colors. I do have a special place in my heart for my deep, dark polish colors but there is nothing more exciting than wearing a bright pink or pastel green on your nails. I bought two new Essie colors in the past three weeks and I used them up already. "Sittin Pretty" is a gorgeous neon purple color while "Resort Fling" is a peachy, orange that I paired with the hot pink color called "Watermelon". I'm obsessed.


5. Graduation Dress: I don't know if I mentioned this already but I really, really want to wear a Lilly dress on graduation. My mom said she'd buy it as my graduation gift but OMG I want it right now. How beautiful is this Robyn Short Sleeve dress in Behind the Gate print? GIVE ME NOW.

Happy Friday everyone!