Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: White Out

I've never been a lover of white nail polish... in reality, I love the way it looks but I always forget about it because it's so plain.

I never buy white nail polish because there's so many other colors that catch my eye.

I've seen a lot of Instagram photos of white polish and Youtube gurus were raving about the trend and thought I had to get in on it.

I saw a new line of nail polish in CVS a few weeks back for $1.99 but because it was so cheap, I passed it up. I'm always weary of really cheap nail polish that's from a brand I've never heard of.

That is until I saw one of my favorite Youtubers, Nicole from YoungWildandPolished gush over this brand...Poparazzi.

The next time I was at CVS, I saw that they had a white nail polish so I decided to pick it up.



I also purchased a new quick dry topcoat from Orly and I'm very very pleased with it. My Essie to Go was no more and I figured I'd try something new (and a little cheaper).



To start off with, I liked the nail polish. It was opaque and got the job done. It definitely chipped after a day or two but wasn't worst than any other polish.

The formula was a little goopy and streaky at first but after the second coat, it was definitely better.

I'm officially a white nail polish convert and I think I'll be rocking white nails a lot more this Spring and Summer... and I'm awfully happy about it!

Would I buy another nail polish from this brand? Yeah probably. For $1.99 you really can't beat the price and the quality is better than expected.

I've also made the official transition to Spring nail polish colors and I couldn't be more excited!

What are you wearing on your nails this Monday?