Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday + Focus Groups

Happy Monday! Happy Thanksgiving week! I really need this mini break, and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of all time so I am super excited. It's also one week till my 23rd birthday -- how exciting! (just a tad bit of sarcasm)

Sorry for disappearing on the blog last week-- I forgot to write a post on Wednesday night and then Thursday night I was super stressed out and exhausted. I also got home from work very late because I was at Teen Vogue at a focus group!

Yes, TEEN VOGUE. In the CondeNast section of 1 World Trade Center. It was so surreal, so amazing, and a dream come true. To be in that building, in that office, I never imagined it in my wildest dreams.




I took a survey and was invited to the offices to talk about fashion and accessories. It was myself and 9 other girls who were in college. We talked, discussed, laughed, ate macaroons and drank sparkling water. We also got a free Movado Bold watch to thank us for participating.

Um... is this my life? I am so thankful for all the fun and cool things I get to do!

Anyways, here is the real purpose of this post... Manicure Monday.

I've been seriously slacking on my fall/winter nail polish collection. I never have the colors I'm in the mood for so I think I'll buy a few more while I still can. I did however buy a new color from the Essie Winter 2015 Collection.

It's not the color I usually go for in the winter because it's a light lavender color and I feel like that is more of a spring color. I was hesitant to buy it but then I thought about it and realized it's a crisp, chill lavender which reminds me of snow and cool, winter air.

Well, I was right.




This particular Essie formula is a dream! It's super opaque, very smooth and easy to apply. I used it with me Essie Gel Setter top coat and I swear, the polish was even shiner and didn't budge for 5 days. Even then, the chipping was very minimal.

Oh, the color is called "Virgin Snow" which I think is the perfect name to describe it because it's such a pure, winter shade. I felt so cozy and sophisticated wearing it. As the weather gets colder, this is definitely going to be my go-to shade!

What is on your nails this Manicure Monday?