Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: Oo La La Chanel

As I've said in the past, I've been slowly getting into higher end nail polish. Whether it's Smith & Cult or Deborah Lippman, I'm slowly but surely testing the waters.

Well, this takes high end to new heights.

I received this gorgeous Limited Edition Chanel Nail Polish from my Little this Christmas and I've been waiting for Spring to use it.

The gorgeous teal/green color just screams warm weather and I finally tried it out last week. Now, this is my first ever Chanel product and I felt very luxurious when I received it. Don't worry, this hasn't opened up any luxury waves- I haven't maxed out my credit card with Chanel beauty products but this is a nice start.




As happy as I am to have this polish in my collection, and as much as I love the color, I think I was expecting angels to sing when I applied the first coat.

The formula is nothing to write home about, and I think I could've gone with three coats instead of two--it looked slightly patchy.

I do think that there was minimal chipping, which is the best thing you could ask for in a nail polish. I'd like to try a darker Chanel nail polish for the fall because sometimes formulas vary from color to color in a collection.

All in all, I wasn't super impressed with the formula but that has never stopped me from using a polish. It's Chanel & I'll use it till I can't use it anymore ;)

What is your favorite high end nail polish?