Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up

Currently writing this from a dark room, it's raining outside, and I've been laying in bed since 3 PM. I came home from work halfway through the day, sick as a dog. I accidentally slept with my window last night and I'm pretty sure I caught a cold from that.

Now, I don't know if I have a cold, strep throat, or something else but this is the worst I've felt in a really long time.

Even though I slept with the window open, I've felt this sickness coming on. It's finally caught up with me.

I hope I get better soon, because I have a lot going on in the next few weeks so I'm going to be living off of tea & soup all weekend.

Now something exciting... to me at least. If you haven't noticed, I made a few changes to the blog; I added categories to the top navigation bar so it's easier to find what you're looking for; I added a shoppable Instagram widget to the right sidebar, along with a Loves & Wants widget, so you constantly see what I'm eyeing and looking for.

weekly wrap up-lifefstyle-coffee-link round up
Credit
Let me know what you all think!

On that note, here's what I loved this week:


Here's what you missed on Royally Pink:

Enjoy the weekend everyone!