Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up

We're 8 days away from Christmas Eve and I couldn't be more excited. I'll be sad to see the season be over but happy to say goodbye to 2016!

Right now I'm writing this from a hotel room in Pennsylvania because I'm at QVC for another work trip! BTW; I started my job's first blog so please go check it out!

This week was filled with odd stressors but also a lot of fun stuff... like winning The College Prepster's Kate Spade giveaway! I mean, how exciting is that? She emailed me on Monday and I received my prize on Thursday before I left for PA.

How adorable is this bag and keychain pairing?

Cameron Street Lane
Champagne Bottle Keychain

Here are the links I loved this week:

I got another article published on Elite Daily so please go check it out. It was definitely a hard article to publish.

Also, subscribe & listen to the Basic Bri podcast! I'm trying to get it up and running and a little more professional but its so much fun to record every week! 

Have a great weekend everyone!

xoxo
B