Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: Ella + Mila "Pinktini"

I have officially, 100% transitioned to bright color polishes and I'm feeling it. Please, give me all the pinks, corals, and light blues - my nails are READY.

In my Easter basket from my aunt (yes, I am 26 years old and I get Easter baskets) there was a new color to fuel my love... and it was another Ella + Mila polish! My aunt actually read my Manicure Monday review and went to find a new color for me -- super sweet and thoughtful.

The color she got me was 'Pinktini' and is the ultimate spring & summer pink -- I couldn't wait to paint my nails with it.



Last week I did give my nails a little bit of a break because I found that I was having a little trouble applying polish and keeping it on. My nails seemed congested and almost as if they were rejecting the nail polish. I went bare for a few days and it felt really great -- I also used the Nails INC Detox Mask a few times and it helped make my nails feel better.

However, this past weekend I knew I had to give my nails the pink treatment.

I have to first say that I liked this nail polish than the other color I have. It went on a little smoother and a little more evenly.

The color is striking -- if you wanted a perfect pink that is a mix between neon and hot pink with a touch of coral and peach, then Pinktini is it for you. It's a color that simply screams hot weather and if you're going on vacation, this would be a great matching pair for your hands and feet.

Go pick up Pinktini ASAP, you won't regret it!

xoxo
B