Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up, Vol 2: Week 43

It is COLD in New York and I am loving every moment of it! However, I have been so sick and the weather is 100% taking a toll on my health. I actually left work early today because I was getting a second wind of whatever I had last week.

If you're experiencing the dreaded fall cold, you need to take some Robitussin. I started taking it on Monday and within a day I felt better. However, I stopped taking it on Wednesday and now I feel the cold creeping back up so I need to get back on that train. I hated taking Robitussin as a kid because it tasted horrible, but as an adult, it's not so bad and I was just so thankful to feel better.

This weekend is going to be a relatively short one because I have a work event tomorrow morning in New Jersey, then I'm headed home and going to have a lowkey night in with my boyfriend, cook dinner and relax. I need to knock out the rest of this cold! 

I can't believe we're more than halfway through October; November is going to be CRAZY! I have one of my good friend's weddings, the Jonas Brothers concert, Frozen 2 comes out in theaters, Thanksgiving, AND my birthday. I love October so much but November isn't half bad!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, let's get into the roundup!



Links to Love

What You Missed on Royally Pink

Oh I bought too much...


xoxo 
B