Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Gift Guide for the Beauty Queen | 2019

Ah, the beauty queen gift guide, my favorite gift guide to put together because I am the resident beauty queen between my friends and family.

During the holidays there are so many incredible gift sets for the beauty lover or even the person who isn't so sure about makeup and skincare yet. There is something for everyone and that's what I love most.

It's also a great time to stock up on the items you love, try something new from your favorite brand, or gift yourself (or a friend) a very luxurious item. When it comes to beauty at the holidays, the possibilities are truly endless.

I searched all the websites for the items I think would make a great gift for any beauty guru in your life... or even yourself!

Laneige Kiss Me All Day Set | Slip Silk Scrunchies | Cooling Eye Pads | NARS Mini Blush + Lip Balm Set |
MAC Brush With the Stars SetGucci Lip BalmDeborah Lippmann Treasure Chest Set


Shop more gift ideas below!

PS: Don't forget to enter my giveaway! 


xoxo
B