Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: Essie Sunny Business Collection + Beachy Keen

Every season I go through my nail polish collection to throw out old and expired colors. This Spring, after I did the declutter, I felt like I was in need of a lot of spring & summer colors, but I wasn't impressed by any of the new collections... that is until I saw the Essie Summer Collection. Wow, I am in love with so many of these colors.

I loved them so much I bought two and the one I'm going to talk about today is "Beachy Keen". A lot of my peach shades went bad and I desperately needed a new one. This one caught my eye and it's so beautiful.

Beachy Keen is described as a coral color with a slight sheen -- it's nothing fancy or groundbreaking but it looks incredible on the nails. This is the perfect pedicure color and I think I might to do that next. When you think of summer, you think of a nail polish that looks like this. It's stunning and I love it! 

In direct sunlight
In the shade


The formula is pretty standard for Essie. It went on really nice, a little messy but I was able to quickly clean it up and it lasted for a normal 4ish days. 

I don't have much of a tan right now but I could only imagine how stunning the polish will look with a fresh sun-tan! This will surely be in heavy rotation for the rest of the summer because it is basically summer in a bottle.

Stay tuned for another Manicure Monday post next weekend with another shade of the Sunny Business collection.

xoxo
B