Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: Olive & June PSL Mani Kit

I mentioned last week that I was waiting for an order from Olive & June to come in. I've experimented with Olive & June nail polish in the past and was less than impressed but I'm always willing to give products a second chance.

When Olive & June released their Fall nail polish colors, I was pretty excited. They released some stunning shades but also I loved the way they paired the colors together. Seeing colors mixed or on actual nails always makes the world of difference for me when purchasing a color.

I was contemplating which colors to purchase when I saw this photo of the Pumpkin Spice Ombre Kit I decided to just purchase the entire kit. It retails for $45 and comes with 4 colors and a topcoat. $9 a polish is exactly what I pay for Essie and OPI and I loved that I had all the colors I wanted in one little kit. 


Shipping did take a little while, longer than I expected but it just made me more excited to receive them. They arrived last week and were packaged super tight and nice; each polish was individually bubbled wrapped and fit super snug in the most adorable box. 

I immediately painted my nails and followed the ombre look from that original photo. It took a little time to alternate between each color but it was well worth it. 


The formula on these darker colors was so much better than the blue shade I previously wrote about. They went on super smooth, didn't bleed onto my nail beds and cuticles, and were very opaque. The one shade that I had a little trouble with (but eventually, after two coats) came out great was the lighter shade called HGC.  

I loved the way the 'ombre' look came out. It feels so cozy and so Fall! These 'ombre' nail looks are my favorite and I always attempt to do it but following that photo really helped. 

For this manicure, I opted to use the Glossy Top Coat that came in the kit instead of my Essie one and I really loved it. It made the polishes really come to life and I felt like I had less chipping with it. 

I will surely be wearing this nail look (and all the individual colors) all season long!

What does your manicure look like today?

xoxo

B