Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Gossip Girl Fashions

In honor of the last season of Gossip Girl premiering tonight (sad face), I thought I'd honor the teenage drama by showing some of the amazing fashions over the last six seasons.

Blair is the epitome of preppy fashion while Serena is definitely more red carpet, glamorous. Jenny went from cupcake sweet to cutting edge in just a season or two and the boys are all about the suits, but it all works. 








I understand that most of these are Blair but Blair is my spiritual animal and I love her
style.

Happy Gossip Girl Day!!





Comments

  1. Blair during her high school days is one of my fashion idols!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High School Blair Waldorf was incredible! Thanks for checking out my blog, I love yours so it means a lot :)

      Delete

Post a Comment