Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Sunday Social


1. What is currently on your wish-list?

My birthday is November 30th and I'm pestering my mom to get me an iPAD so that's definitely on my wish-list.

I also really want the Patagonia Fleece Pullover



2. What is the new Fall TV show that is on your DVR?

I've been super busy this fall but the one show I fell in love with is NBC's "The New Normal". It's brilliant and hysterical. It's so different from anything on television with a gay couple having a baby through a surrogate. It's funny, offensive, and touching all at the same time. It's amazing!

3. Share your Social Media links for you to follow and explain your favorite one.


My favorite is definitely twitter; I don't go an hour without checking twitter. I love being constantly updated on everything and everyone. I was one of the first people I know to use twitter and I'm addicted. I want to tweet everything about my life and I want to hear everything everyone else has to say. I love it!

4. What is a TV show, movie, or song you could watch or listen to and never get sick of (feel free to name more than one): Gilmore Girls, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Grease, Dirty Dancing, Sweet Home Alabama, The Notebook, any Taylor Swift song, I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by AeroSmith..there's a bunch more 


Comments

  1. Hey Briana, I'm glad I found your blog! I'm so into Patagonia too now. I want one soo bad but they're so expensive! And you should checkout 666 Park Ave. on ABC... it's a great show! Checkout my blog if you get a chance, and follow if you like. :)

    Jenn

    apopofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my blog! I love 666 Park Ave, such a great show! Your blog is amazing! I'm following now :)

      Delete

Post a Comment