Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Thank you St. Ives



I've blogged before about my love for my Neutrogena Wave Sonic and how great I think it is but I always like a change.

This week with Hurricane Sandy, I ran out of cleanser pads and needed a face-wash, fast.

I usually go with Clean and Clear or another Neutrogena product but I didn't have that much cash on me and I kind of wanted to go with something different.

I saw the St Ives Apricot Scrub for less than $5 so I decided to try that.

I really love a good scrub, it makes my face and body feel so much cleaner than a regular cream or gel cleanser.

I had been breaking out recently, probably from stress, and the wave sonic just wasn't cutting it anymore. I already feel a slight difference in my skin; it feels a lot fresher and with the cold weather coming, that's what is important.

I really like this scrub and I think I will be using it a lot more in the future.