Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

January Birchbox



Usually I am so excited for my Birchbox to arrive but this month, when I took a sneak peek at my items before the box arrived, I was a bit disappointed.

There's usually at least one product that wows me but this month, it kind of fell short.




I'm pretty sure either in November or December's box I got a shampoo so I wasn't really excited about this one. I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure it works good. It's also a pretty decent sample size so that's a plus also.




This is an everyday moisturizer that doubles as a foundation primer and make up remover. Interesting. I haven't used it yet but it's a rather small bottle so we'll see how it goes.




I have so many perfume samples it's ridiculous. Usually I love the perfumes Birchbox gives me but Shimmer is definitely not one of them. It has a weird, almost too sweet smell and I really do not enjoy it.




I received a highlighter in one of my other boxes of the same brand so I was pretty excited about this one. I used this once and I'm pretty satisfied with it. It's a great color; almost like a burnt red and it has good texture. This was my favorite item in the box.




This is a nail polish remover mitt that is supposed to clean all ten nails. I haven't used it yet but it seems pretty good; Deborah Lippmann is a great brand so I'm sure it won't disappoint. 

This box wasn't a complete failure but it definitely wasn't one of my favorites. Hopefully next month will be better!