Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday

All the manicure mondays I do are manicure that I give myself. And when I say manicure, I mostly mean just giving myself a fresh, different coat of polish. I rarely get into the nitty gritty of giving myself a real manicure. I don't cut my cuticles or file my nails every time I paint my nails only because they don't always need to be.

This week though, I was in need of some major pampering, and true pampering filled with manicures and pedicures.

I went to the nail salon by school with my little on Friday and was surprised by how well the manicure and pedicure was. I rarely try new places because I'm so comfortable with my nail salons at home so this was a pleasant finding.



On my nails, I chose Essie's "Lady Godiva." I never go for dark browns because to me, they always look the same and I was right in the fact that Lady Godiva looks an awful lot like "Wicked", a go to color for pretty much everyone I know. I never got "Wicked" because everyone else did. I'm such a rebel.

I also let the woman doing my manicure to shape them in  a square shape. I usually go for a more rounded look but I thought this would be nice to switch it up.

I'll add something extra on this manicure monday and show my pedicure. 

I love getting pedicures, probably more than the regular person. It's one of the most relaxing things ever in my opinion and I'm pretty much obsessed.

My favorite part of a pedicure? The sea salt mixture they rub on your legs. It's a great exfoliate that feels great and leaves your legs incredibly smooth.

I'm very picky about what colors I put on my toes; I always do lighter colors, even during the winter. I just love the way they look.

This time around I chose a color I've never done, Essie's "Honey Bun". It looks a bit like "In Stitches", a deep coral-like color. I'm pretty obsessed.

What are your nails like on this Manicure Monday?