Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday

Over Christmas break, I was at the drugstore when they got a new batch of Essie nail colors in. This particular store never has new polishes and the variety is always pretty disappointing. 

That's why when I saw that they got new colors in, I was completely over joyed and quickly grabbed a few. I couldn't get them all because my mother would've killed me but I did get one that I've been searching high and low for!

Bikini So Teeny by Essie was my favorite color over the summer. I got it on my toes once and completely fell in love. I couldn't get over the amazing color and how it stood out against my skin tone.

I've been looking for it in stores for months but never got so lucky. When I saw it over break, I had to have it.


I've been putting off painting my nails with it because it's such a spring color but I kept staring at the bottle and couldn't resist.

I caved and I was so glad I did; the formula is one of the best I've seen in an Essie polish and the chipping was to a bare minimum. 

I got so many compliments on it and even though it can be considered a spring color, it could also be a nice winter blue. 

Despite the season, Bikini So Teeny is perfect. 



Comments

  1. I love this post! I actually have this color by Essie and always get compliments on it! Check out my blog courtneywott.wordpress.com
    I'd love to connect!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment