Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

August Ipsy Glam Bag

Sorry for being MIA yesterday; it's been a tough first week of classes.

This is a very late post but my editorial calendar for the blog has been jam packed.

Earlier this month I received my last Ipsy Glam Bag; after some much needed cutting back on my spending habits, Ipsy and Birchbox both lost. If I do renew one of these subscription boxes down the line, it will be Birchbox--I just enjoy it better.

But, my last Ipsy bag was a great one! It was a "Glamour Academy" themed bag and I think this might've been by favorite little bag yet.





Purple and gold are one of my favorite color combinations and I love the little Ipsy insignia that this one displayed.

1. Michael Todd Charcoal Scrub



The first product I received was a Michael Todd Charcoal Scrub. I used it for the first time last week and it was strange. It wasn't a cleanser as I previously thought it was; you just rubbed the scrub into your skin AFTER you used your regular cleanser. It made my skin feel dirty but I did notice a slight difference in the morning when I woke up. I'll have to try it again. I was happy with the size of this; it wasn't a foil packet but a hearty sample size which is always nice.

2. Chella Eyebrow Pencil


I've received another Chella product a few months back, a Chella highlighter pencil. This month another Chella pencil made it's way into my Ipsy bag; the brown eyebrow pencil is a little thin for my liking and I'm just learning how to properly tame my eyebrows but it's a great quality pencil that has been working good! This was the only full size sample in my bag as these eye pencils usually are.

3. Mica Eyeshadow in Bronze


I have yet to use this bronze eyeshadow because with the hot weather, I haven't used much eyeshadow. Also these loose powders scare me and I never really use them too much because they sometimes are too pigmented and they are so messy. With the cooler weather approaching, I will definitely get back into the swing of things and use eyeshadow more regularly and this will be first on my list. This was a tiny sample but I definitely think it'll be enough to use and see if I like. 

4. Pixi Lash Booster Mascara



Another product in my bag that I haven't used yet; the brush is ultra thick and it seems like great formula so I'm excited to try this out. With unpacking and getting settled in my room, I keep forgetting I have these awesome beauty products! This was a typical sample size mascara, not too big but enough that it could give you a month or so use. 

5. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick





My goodness, I was so thrilled when I found that this would be in my Ipsy bag. I love Urban Decay and was so excited to try out this new lipstick collection. It was a very tiny, tiny sample but I didn't care! The shade I got was very pink and very pigmented, not sheer in the slightest. It may even be a little too pink for me but the formula is wonderful; it's smooth and moisturizing and not sticky. I will definitely be using this more, even if the color is a bit strong!

Ipsy will be missed but this was one heck of a way to go out!