Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Spotlight Sunday: Monogram Express

It's a Lilly Pulitzer weekend here at Royally Pink! I've just been in such a Lilly mood, especially after my recent RueLaLa purchase.

I've been in the market for new letters since last summer. I didn't buy myself a regular set of twill letters all year because my chapter kept getting fabulous new shirts with cool sayings.

I've been dying to get my hands on a new pair of letters and I thought I'd splurge and get a nice, clean pair of Lilly Pulitzer letters.

There are so many places to get Lilly Pulitzer letters nowadays and I've tried a bunch of different sites but there is a new website that a lot of girls in my chapter have been purchasing their letters from.

That website is The Embroidery Shop, The MonogramExpress. They have such a large selection of Lilly Pulitzer fabrics along with regular non designer prints for letters.

Monogram Express doesn't just have Greek lettered shirts, they have other Lilly Pulitzer accessories, drink-ware, wooden letters, spirit jerseys, and so much more. It really is a go to website for all your greek and monogrammed needs.



I chose to order a mint American Apparel v-neck featuring the Lilly print Scorpion Bowl. It took about a week and a half for my order to get here but it was so well worth it.

The quality of the shirt was exceptional. You could tell that a lot of time and effort was put into the stitching because it feels so strong.



The shirt is crazy comfortable and I really think they are my favorite pair of letters, perfect for the summer time and going back to school with!

I will definitely be using Monogram Express more.