Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Trending: Arm Parties

During summer months, my jewelry use is at an all time low. Because I get hot so easily, I never wear much jewelry because it makes me feel uncomfortable and sticky. 

With Fall fast approaching, I am getting so excited to start up some epic arm parties. I always try to mock the incredible arm stylings of my favorite bloggers and fashionistas but I never quite get there. My bracelet collection is not up to it's entirety but this summer I took care of that and I have a whole new wish list of bracelets up my sleeve.




I have been lusting over everything Marley Lilly all summer. Their flash sales will be the death of me. I did happen to score this lovely gold monogrammed bracelet. It's very delicate so it's great to add with a chunky watch or thicker bracelet but it's dainty enough to wear on it's own.

I have one qualm about it; I haven't worn it a lot and it looks kind of rusty. It might be because I'm not storing it properly but otherwise, it's a great bracelet. 

Lilly Pulitzer Photodome Bangle



This has been at the top of my list for months, practically a year. I wanted it in the NYC print (which I will be getting soon, I need it) but it was on sale during the Endless Summer Sale in Lucky Charms (my favorite) and I couldn't resist. It didn't help that it cost me $15 (tax included) for the bangle. It's so beautiful but SO tight; I bruise the side of my hand while taking it off. 

You know what they say, beauty is pain.

Here are my other favorite must have bangles: 









What will you be adding to your arm party this Fall season?