Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Tuesday Inspiration

I had a rough Monday yesterday. Actually, I had a rough Sunday also. It just hasn't been the best two days for me. 

A lot of things have been bothering me lately and I don't know how to deal with that and the stress of senior year. 

I am a worrier. I wake up in the middle of the night to write things in my planner, I can't sleep knowing I have a busy day ahead of me. Heck, I couldn't sleep Saturday night because I knew my kitchen floor was dirty from a get together of friends earlier in the day.

I am a worrier. 

I worry about big things, small things, things that don't fall under my duties as a student, as Vice President, as a daughter, as a person. I can't help it though, I worry about a lot. 

My mind wanders too much and I think of new things to worry about or be concerned about on a daily, possibly even hourly basis. I make to-do lists for days on end, to do lists for every aspect of my life. 

I think a lot too. 

I think about the past, the future, the present. I think way too much for my own good. My mind is never at peace and it's something I don't particularly like I don't like thinking of things and cringing, or thinking of things and worrying.

My mind is my own worst enemy and I don't know how to stop it.

I've realized over the past few days that I need to slow down, I need to stop thinking so much, stop worrying so much and just relax. I need to go with the flow and stop all this madness going on inside my mind. Eventually it'll just destroy me.

I think this quote truly sums it up for me; my mind is a hurricane that continues to wander. I need to stop the rain.