Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Gimme, Gimme

It's no secret that I've been lusting after the Kate Spade Beau Bag for MONTHS but I never had the money and it was always just too dam expensive.

Last night, I was browsing the Kate Spade website just because and I found that the white Beau Bag is ON SALE. It just so happens that I have a bunch of graduation money sitting in my bank account waiting to be used.

My mother would actually kill me if I ordered it, therefore I'll get her permission before purchasing, if I muster up the courage to ask her. 

I know I won't end up ordering it because it's still too much money and I could buy a whole new wardrobe for that amount but OH.MY.GOD...it's SO pretty.

Beau Bag
Isn't it just the perfect work bag?