Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Senior Photo-shoot

For the past year or so, me and my sorority sisters have seen on Pinterest that the graduating class of sororities always do a fun photo-shoot. 

Being the classic ladies we are, we thought this would be such a fun, different idea. No one on our campus had ever done anything like this before and we're such a close grade that we thought it'd be the perfect addition to our graduation celebrations.

My fabulous sorority sister Emma is an insanely talented photographer so we recruited her to take our pictures. The weather wasn't great leading up to the photo-shoot so we had to cancel a few times but even in the cloudy, rainy weather, the pictures came out wonderfully.

Here are some of my favorites.



My favorite :)

Also, I forgot to post this but here is my nicely decorated graduation cap!





Comments

  1. I love the umbrella one! Also, your new blog design is perfect and so you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment