Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Links to Love

This was an incredibly long, dragged out, stressful and tiresome week. I'm happy that it's finally Friday and just hoping for a better week ahead of me!

Just like there are every week, there were loads of links, articles and quizzes that kept me sane! Also a nice little surprise in the mail warmed my heart.

I won Preppy Love's May Designs giveaway a few weeks back and my customized notebook arrived in the mail. I chose a nautical themed, lobster print because that seems to be really popular nowadays and I instantly fell in love.

Follow me on Instagram for more pictures like this :)

I was also surprised to see my testimony from a recent Her Campus Blogger Network survey on the homepage. I truly love being part of the HCBN; it has given me so many opportunities and it's such a great place to meet and work with fellow bloggers. 

If you have a blog and want to apply to become part of the HCBN, go to this link and see it all for yourself :)

Here are some of my favorite links from the week!







What did you love this week? Tell me in the comments!!