Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Links to Love

I have never been so happy to see Friday. I can't even begin to tell you how EXCITED I am that it's the weekend. 

Do I have exciting plans? No. Am I going out for Halloween? No. 

My plans are to not move from my couch starting right now till Sunday night. After the exciting, fun October I had, I am in desperate need of a resting period. 

November is going to be quite exciting (MY BIRTHDAY #22) and I need a transition weekend.

This week went so slow and I don't think it was just me who felt like that. It was Wednesday and I was watching the clock constantly, praying for Thursday night. It was actually painful.

Anyways, mix exhaustion and a slow week and you have an unhappy Bri. I am going to do be doing some retail therapy today so that will definitely make me brighter :) I will 100% do a haul post because that's what bloggers do.

This is the first Halloween in 4 years (#sadcollegegrad) I'm not getting drunk or dressing up and I could actually care less. 



Enough blabbering, here is what I'm loving this week:






What are your Halloween plans? What are you dressing up as? Tell me in the comments :) Happy Friday and Happy Halloween!