Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Pumpkin Muffins + Other Recipes

When I went to my college's homecoming two weeks ago, some of my sorority sisters were kind of enough to let me stay with them.

In return, I brought them alcohol and muffins--what more could a college student want?

I had bought a box of Pillsbury Pumpkin Quick Bread a few weeks ago and it was burning a hole in my pantry. I was waiting for the perfect time to whip up some pumpkin muffins and I thought this was a good idea.

I've always loved Pumpkin Spice Lattes but pumpkin flavored food freaked me out..until last year when my roommate made pumpkin bread from scratch. I had never tasted anything so delicious so I was officially converted.

I knew creating pumpkin bread from scratch wasn't in the cards for me so this Quick Bread box was the next best thing.

I have to say, they were delicious muffins and super easy to make. Muffins are by far one of my favorite breakfast pastries, I don't know why, I just love them.

Anyways, I totally forgot to save the instructions but hey, they're on the box if you decide to make them. Because I could never do anything without chocolate, I added some chocolate chips to a few of the muffins and the added sweetness made the muffins so much better.






Yes, I burned them a little bit but they were still delicious. 

There are so many other Pillsbury fall desserts I want to try--if only my supermarket has them! 

Here are some other recipes that I think would be perfect for a fall day. 





See all my favorite recipes on my Nom Nom Nom Pinterest board :)