Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Winter Outfits: Weekend and Work Uniforms

It's been freezing in NYC lately...like abnormally cold for November. A lot of people have been complaining but I honestly love this weather.

There is something so nice about walking in Manhattan, dark and cold, after work. I may be weird but I know I'm not alone in saying that I love the cold weather.

Dressing for the cold is never a problem for me...it's so much easier to just throw on a pair of jeans and boots for work than it is for me to dress for the heat.

There's also nothing nicer than having a weekend winter uniform that is so cozy and lush, you don't even want to put pajamas on.

Winter clothes are my favorite and these are some of my favorite looks, both for work and the weekend.
Winter Cozy

Winter Work