Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Gift Guide: Last Minute Gifts

It's the week before Christmas and I still have a few gifts to get. This weekend it is on, though, I need to get it all done.

There's nothing like a last minute shopping trip right before Christmas. Usually these gifts are for your friends or people you forgot about (not in a bad way) or for a hostess of a holiday party you're attending.

Last minute gifts are kind of my favorite because they're nice but you don't have to put too much thought or spend a lot of money...almost like stocking stuffers. They're things that are probably in boutqiues in your neighborhood or can easily be found in a mall.

You may not have to spend a lot of time on picking out the perfect gift but they're still really nice. They don't have to be super personal, just items that pretty much anyone would like and appreciate.

Here are my ideas for last minute gifts:

Alex and Ani Bangle  C.Wonder Scented Candle ban.do Back Me Up iPhone Charger Throw Pillow Macaroons Glass Ornaments  Natural Life Initial Mug
Shop my ideas here:

What are your ideas for last minute gifts?