Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

New Years Eve Nails

I already told you all about why I dislike New Years and I honestly don't even know what I'm doing tonight—probably just going out to dinner with my mom. Even though my plans are less than eventful and I won't be wearing a sparkly dress and heels, I still want to be somewhat festive.

I really have been loving sparkles lately...eyeshadow, eyeliner, and nail polish. I have no shame in wearing sparkles all year round, if the occasion is right, but the holidays really bring it out in me. I have a few sparkly nail polishes on hand but some of them were dried out and gross. I recently picked up another top coat that has lots of blue and silver sparkles and I've been wanting to use it.

Essie's "On a Silver Platter" caught my eye at the drug store, even though there were tons of other topcoats and glitter polishes that were just as beautiful.

I haven't bought a new nail polish in quite some time and I just couldn't resist the blue and silver sparkles. 

I also been wanting to paint my nails with the metallic Essie shades I have but was unsure if the glitter would look nice on top of a metallic color. I tried it as an accent nail first and then loved the way it looked so I figured it was a great NYE nail!



Happy New Years Eve! How do you add some extra sparkle to your NYE outfit?