Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Links to Love

I'm 95% sure I'm getting the flu. My mom AND sister had it this week and I can feel the effects creeping up on me. I haven't been tired but I've had super low energy and I've felt really weak. That is definitely why I didn't have a blog post up yesterday. I even had half of it written and it was a pretty straight forward post but I couldn't find an ounce of energy to even open my computer.

To boot, NYC and the rest of the East Coast is expecting a HUGE snowstorm this weekend.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited. I love snowstorms where you're huddled up all warm and toasty inside. It's the best excuse to cuddle up with tea, Pinterest, and Netflix. I mean, what could be better? Going out in the snow? Yeah, that I don't like that much.

I have some things planned for the weekend, like applying to some freelance writing positions, blogging for next week, and maybe even a brunch with my Big (big sister in my sorority), if the snow permits. Otherwise I'll probably be cuddled up on the couch with a fresh bottle of wine and the remote -- if the snow is as bad as the news says it will be.




Before I start off on one of my rants, I'll just get right into my favorite posts of the week. There were a lot but I've narrowed it down :)


ICYMI on Royally Pink:



What are your plans for the weekend, especially if you're on the East Coast?