Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: Julep Edition

I have gotten so many new nail polishes in the past few weeks and I just feel the need to use and share all of them.

The After Christmas sales really got to me a few weeks ago and while I was browsing the Interweb, I saw that Julep, a brand I have tried but not fully, was having a really ridiculous sale. From my memory, it was around 60-70% off. They had a lot of products on sale, and one of them was a mystery box of 10 nail polishes. It was only $20 so I jumped on that bandwagon really fast.

I loved the idea that I didn't know what shades I was going to get and couldn't wait to dig in when the package arrived on my doorstep.

When I received my order, I noticed there were a lot of glitter topcoats which I'm totally fine with. I love adding glitter to any nail look because it adds a little something extra. I knew I immediately wanted to experiment with the different glitters and the other darker colors in my new Julep collection.

I was immediately attracted to the purple polish, "Joanne" and the gold glitter topcoat, "Sharna".

Excuse the few chips :( 
Both polishes applied really smooth, clean, and neat. Two coats made the purple super opaque and the glitter applied in even coats, not patchy at all.

Julep polishes have a great reputation and I've tried a few in the past but now I think I'm really convinced that they're fabulous quality.

PS: Since we're talking about glitter polishes, I need to mention the best glitter (and regular) nail polish remover I have ever tried. Sephora's Instant Nail Polish Remover takes away the glitter and regular nail polish without even trying.

What is on your nails this Monday?