Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Links to Love

I guess I went MIA again and the only excuse I have is Daylight Savings Time. Monday-Wednesday I was a mess of exhaustion. It really threw me for a loop, losing an hour of sleep. I had plans to write for the rest of the week, my calendar was jam packed but I just couldn't bring myself to open my laptop.

It's been a rough, long two weeks and I'm doing my best to adjust to my new normal. It's very odd, losing a parent, and I can't help but feel completely jaded by the universe. I'm not angry, I've already explained that...but grief is just a weird feeling. One minute you're fine, and then the next, your feelings are on an emotional rollercoaster that is in the middle of the ocean -- it's a bumpy ride.

I'd like to get back to a regular schedule eventually and hopefully I adjust to not only my new normal, but losing an hour of sleep!



Even though I wasn't blogging this week and too tired to open a computer, I still found some links I loved-- and a lot of these are from the past 2 weeks when I haven't posted any!

Does this sound like you? Because it sounds like me -- let's take a vacation!

I never wanted anything less than I want this new Instagram

Why it's ok to hate people.. 

I feel like my entire life has been a lie

Well, this scared me a lot

I can't wait for spray nail polish to be released!

What did you love this week?