Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Wishlist Wednesday: Writing Wants

How do you like that triple W blog title? I love alliterations and I never make a point of hiding that fact. I think this was a tad bit overboard, don't you think?

Well, anyways... I wrote most of my blog posts for this week over the weekend which I haven't done in a while. I've been writing them each night, for the next day, but it felt good to get a lot written on Sunday.

On that note, I'm currently writing this post on Tuesday night. It was a rough day and I wasn't going to write but I have the time and what better time to post a Wishlist Wednesday than on a rough day?



I always want things but I go through phases. I've been in a stationery phase and I just want everything for a home office. Whether it's a planner, notebook, nice pens, notepads, etc...I just want it all! I haven't been lusting after a particular brand but just beautiful pieces of paper.





Aside from the items above, someone please buy me this notebook.



What are you wishing for this Wednesday?