Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Monthly Muse: April 2016 Favorites

April has been a long, crazy month. It's the first month after the whirlwind that was losing my dad, and a lot more has happened.

My family and I have to move from our house, (which means a lot of interior design posts coming soon), and I traveled for work twice. This weekend, I got back from Pennsylvania where I was at QVC. I've talked about this before but for my brand, around every 4 months, there is a huge show on QVC called the Today Special Value and I go down with my coworkers and basically stay up for over 24 hours and tweet, take photos, etc.

It's a huge deal for everyone and it's honestly really exciting. It's exhausting but it exhilarating at the same time.

I got home Saturday and on a wind of spontaneity, my friends who are still in college, called me to come up. I got dressed super fast and running on 8 hours of sleep (from Thursday-Saturday), went out with my friends and lived like a college student for a night. It's home for me and I always feel like myself when I'm in my college town and with my friends.



All that being said, I ended April on a fantastic note. April was filled with highs and lows, but there was plenty of room for favorites!

1. YSL Touche Eclat Limited Edition: Concealers are my obsession and this is the top dog. I've been meaning to buy this forever but with a $42 price tag, I've hesitated. Well, when I saw this limited edition "I Am Not a Morning Person" version, and it was 10% off at Nordstrom, I bit the bullet. I love this! The packaging is perfection, and the product inside is even better. I use it with my other concealers to add a brightening effect and it really makes a difference. I feel more awake when I apply this and I'm scared because now that I love it, I'll always want it. Sorry, bank account.

2. Belvita Breakfast Biscuits: Is this weird? I don't care! I want to include non beauty favorites as much as possible. I've had an obsession with these bad boys for the past few months but I don't know, this month I was just feeling them. They fill me up as if I've eaten a huge breakfast in the morning and I'm grateful for that. I need breakfast the moment I wake up and these are great to keep in my bag or at my desk. My favorite flavor is Golden Oat and they're so tasty for a morning breakfast.

3. The Selection Series: A few weeks ago, I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep. I thought I'd read a little to put myself back to sleep. Well, I ended up staying up till 7 AM and read 3 full books, start to finish. Those books were The Selection series that I've been meaning to read for the past year or so. I won't go into too much detail because I want to do a Book Review Wednesday post but this is a definite favorite!

4. Halogen Shoes: I hate buying shoes, especially for Spring but that has all changed. While looking on the Nordstrom website I discovered my new favorite shoes. Halogen is a great Nordstrom brand that I've bought in the past but their studded heels & flats are my new favorite. They're super comfortable and so stylish without being too trendy. I hate heels so much but these are incredible. They fit great and are really comfortable. I want them in every.single.color & I might just do that.

These are just a few of my favorites, but take a look below to see what else I loved.



What did you love in the month of April?