Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

June: PopSugar Must Have Box

This product was sent to me in exchange for a review but all opinions are my own.

I've been out of the subscription game for a while; I stopped my Birchbox subscription a while ago, I don't receive any food boxes anymore. I am receiving the Sephora Play box (post coming soon) but I'm unsure if it's worth it.

As much as I love getting a present delivered to my door every month, I just don't have the budget and sometimes getting too much every month makes me feel overwhelmed.

Also, everyone has a subscription box now and the market is very saturated -- how can you possibly just choose one to receive?

The ONE box that I do love and recommend if you're in the market for a new subscription service is PopSugar Must Have. I just think the value always beats everyone else & the price is a medium mix: $39.99 per month and usually the box is valued at AT LEAST $100, if not more.

I've partnered with PopSugar in the past & they've sent me boxes for review, and we're back at it again. I was so excited to receive the June box, I always feel like the summer boxes are exciting at PopSugar.

Side note: If $39.99 a month is too much for you, PopSugar just recently released their mini subscription box for around $18 a month. You get 2 items and the box is valued at around $50. I subscribed to this the first month it was offered and I received a candle & a Farmacy Lip Bloom. I was pretty happy with it but quickly canceled because it's just not in my budget. Once I get on track, I probably will subscribe to that because I like the idea of a cheaper box but still a good value.

I was really happy with what was in the June box; it's a mixture of food, lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and it's honestly just a box of fun.

The theme of this month's box (every PopSugar Must Have is centered around a theme and all the items are related ) was "sunshine, cheers, joy, togetherness, outdoors, and festivities" so the start of summer, outdoor fun, and entertaining.




I have to say, everything really does scream summer & entertaining and I really like it.

First up, a Neutral Diamonds-Printed Sarong that is super cute, good quality and versatile. It can be used over a bathing suit, as a shall, on your head-- I may not get too much use out of this but I know my mom definitely will.





Some beauty products that I received was a NCLA nail polish in "Born on the Fourth" which is a red, white, and blue glitter polish. I haven't tried it out yet but I sure will once July 1st comes. Also, NCLA is a great, expensive high quality nail polish brand so my expectations are high.





I received Pacifica Under Arm Deodorant Wipes and these are very intriguing. I have never tried a Pacifica product but I have been wanting to for a while. I think the idea of this product is really interesting and it's ideal for the beach or the gym so I will definitely be trying these out and possible reporting back.

A lifestyle/beauty item was a Knock Knock "Are You Ready For Your Close Up" Compact. I have a few compact mirrors but I really like this one because it's one that you open & close, and it also has a magnifying mirror in addition to a regular one. This is my new go-to.



As for the entertaining items, a bottle opener that says "Cheers" and a "Wild & Wolf" Who Am I? Quiz, which my family & I played at yesterday's Father's Day BBQ.




And FINALLY, the food item in this month's box was a bag of 'Pressels', a lower calorie pretzel, in the Sriracha flavor. I haven't eaten them yet but I'm sure they're good -- I hardly ever do not like the snacks that come in subscription boxes.

And there you have it, everyone. The June 2016 PopSugar Must-Have Box. If you have the extra money and like a subscription box that isn't in one specific niche, this is the one you need. I promise, you will not be disappointed.

What is your favorite subscription box?
SaveSave