Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up: Week 34

It was another long week here in Briana's world and I'm so happy with the weekend arriving. Next weekend is a long, 3 day weekend so I'm even more excited about that.

Work has been keeping me extra busy and honestly, I really have been enjoying it. The days go by super fast and I feel accomplished, however it does mean I'm extra tired and extra lazy at night. All I want to do is lay in bed, all day and all night.

Does anyone else just lay in bed for hours and hours after work? I literally come home, eat dinner, shower, and then lay in bed. It's my favorite thing but it's also probably a little concerning.

I always want to do fun things but then my exhaustion hits me and I become useless. I know I'm always complaining about being tired, but there are reasons for that, that maybe I'll touch on in another blog soon.

Anyways.... I'm writing this on Thursday night and I simply cannot wait for the return of Will & Grace, along with Grey's Anatomy and How to Get Away With Murder. It's going to make Thursday, once again, the best day of the week.

My rambling is over, here's everything I loved this week:



PS: Happy National Coffee Day! I'll be treating myself to a Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte today! 



Here is what you missed on Royally Pink:
Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo
B