Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Sunday Shopping: Henri Bendel Planners

I thought I was done with planners for this year, but low and behold, here we are.

I thought I was content with my Kate Spade planner for the year but now, I can't stop thinking about the Henri Bendel planners.

I had a Henri Bendel planner last year and it worked really well for me. I love the design of the planners and the hand-drawn Bendel girls, it makes me feel so chic and sophisticated. However, I wanted to stay true to my roots and try Kate Spade planners again, because my 1st round with them, I wasn't pleased.

I've been dedicated to my Kate Spade planner since August and I've really been loving it, but now I've seen something shiny and new and I can't help but wonder... maybe I buy a Henri Bendel planner as well.



To see if I need two main planners, I'm trying to use my 2017 Henri Bendel planner as a 'home' planner and so far, so good.

The only qualm I have about the Kate Spade planner is that it is rather heavy, just like my Lilly Pulitizers of the past, which is why I chose to get a Henri Bendel one. The HB planners are lightweight and aren't spiral bound, so they sit better in my work tote.



If I was to get a new Henri Bendel planner, I'd use Kate Spade as my 'home' planner and Henri Bendel as my to-go planner.

UGH I JUST WANT ALL THE PLANNERS AND NOTEBOOKS!

Below are the Henri Bendel planners for the season (and something new to the line-- a refillable notebook cover which I'm HIGHLY considering!)





xoxo
B