Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up: Week 38

Another Friday, another week where I didn't stick to my editorial calendar.

I'm currently home in bed, watching Stranger Things and working on some new Pizza Bottle articles. I didn't feel so good yesterday and this morning so I took the day off. My mind has not been my own lately and a lot of personal things (too personal for the blog) and it's been taking a major toll on me.

I'm hoping that I can relax and recharge this weekend and get back to a semi-normal routine.

I have a Halloween party tomorrow with some friends and still don't have a costume, and I'm going to the Night of the Jack O' Lanterns tonight with my Godson and cousin so I'm excited about that!

Once I decide on a costume, stay tuned on my Instagram to see what I chose. I have a few ideas but haven't bought anything yet. Nothing like last minute!

Besides those two exciting things, I'm planning on doing a lot of relaxing, writing, and heading to the gym to this weekend. It's the perfect weekend for Stranger Things to come out on Netflix.

I binge watched the show at the beginning of the month (once again, I was late to the party) but better late than never! It was so good, so worth the hype, and I'm really excited for Season 2. I'm already on Episode 2 as I write this and it hasn't disappointed yet.

Now onto my links...



There has been a lot of good stuff on the Internet lately, almost too much good stuff, and here are my favorites:


What you missed on Royally Pink:

Happy Friday! Happy Halloweekened! Enjoy & be safe :)

xoxo
B