Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Monthly Muse: September 2017 Favorites

September seemed like an awfully long month and I'm happy about that -- I hate when months fly by and you feel like you accomplished nothing. I love when the months are long because I get to relish every day and of course, I want my favorite season and favorite months of the year to go by at a snail's pace.

September isn't my favorite month but it's the start of Fall and I have been enjoying all my Pumpkin Spice favorites all month long. I don't think I'll ever get sick of Fall or everything that comes with the season... it's just utterly perfect in my mind.

This September was an odd month. I was not in a great place; I was very depressed and anxious all the time and I'm not sure why that was. As of today, I'm feeling better but who knows what tomorrow will bring.

In October, I have so much going on and I'm really happy about that because I'll be super busy and it'll be filled with fun.

I feel like I did a lot of shopping this month but don't really have anything to show for it... coming up with these favorites were actually hard and they are a bit random, so just warning ya!

1. The POPSUGAR App: See, random! POPSUGAR has always been one of my favorite websites and one of the few websites that I have and actually use their app. All month long I've been obsessed with reading everything on their website and my favorite thing to do is to lay in bed on a weekend morning and read everything in the app on my iPad. All the writers are so talented and I just love to absorb everything on the site!




2. iPhone stand: This may count as cheating because I've only had it for the last 2 weeks of the month but I'm obsessed. I got the idea from Jackie O Problems on her morning show 'The Morning Breath' and immediately ordered one from Amazon. It's a little metal stand that holds your iPhone or tablet (I'm currently watching Stranger Things on my iPad that is still on the stand) and it's so handy. I feel more professional (if that even makes sense) because I feel like I have two screens. It's nice to have your iPhone or tablet level with you instead of always on the desk and you have to look down at it. I highly suggest getting one!

3. Kate Spade Kane Cardholder: I ordered this new cardholder this month and I'm obsessed! The scallop detailing with the black and beige coloring screams fall to me and I cannot get enough. It also feels a little heavier than my other Kate Spade cardholder and a little more durable... it's amazing!



4.  Kate Spade Olive Drive Bridgette: I want to do a dedicated post/video on this bag so I won't get too crazy in depth but I'm obsessed with this bag. It's the perfect fall bag and I love the bow detail on the front. I have the dusty pink color and it's so pretty. I have hardly used another bag since getting this at the end of August and whenever I don't use it, I get very sad. I haven't loved a bag like this in a while!

5. Anastasia Matte Lipstick: When I heard Anastasia was coming out with regular lipsticks I kept a close eye on Sephora.com for when they would be released. When they finally were, I chose the shade 'Latte' and I wore it for the first time this month. These look like liquid lipsticks when applied on the lips but feel like a regular matte lipstick. The color latte screams fall because it's the perfect brown shade and I know I will be wearing this constantly this season!

What did you love this month?
xoxo
B