Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: Fall in NYC Essie 2018

I mentioned in my last Manicure Monday that I wanted to get my hands on another color in the Essie Fall 2018 collection. It's Fall in NYC and the color looked like a muted mustard yellow; when I first saw the color I was not intrigued and a little grossed out, but after seeing some nail swatches I was in love.

Last week I saw the color in my local Rite Aid and decided to just get it since it was sold out on Ulta's website. I immediately painted my nails with it and was really surprised at how much I liked it.

The formula is exactly the same as the previous color, Stop, Drop and Shop, and has the beautiful new, wide & flat brush. It applies like a DREAM and had minimal chipping -- probably less chipping than the other color.



Once applied, Fall in NYC, doesn't look as bright as it does in the bottle and dries down to a really beautiful fall leaf color. It's a little more golden and orange than true yellow and I think that makes for a gorgeous addition to your Fall nail polish collection.

If you LOVE fall colors and want to try something different, I highly recommend trying this color!

What is on your nails this Monday?
xoxo
B