Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up: Week 43

Oh Friday, how sweet it is to see you again! It was another very long week but it was made shorter by the fact that I'm working from home today. I'm so productive when I work from home and just feel so much better!

This week I was very anxious, for a mix of reasons. I was PMSing, the multiple bomb threats in New York, and some personal stuff. It just wasn't great and I'm happy its over and the weekend is here!

Two good things this week? I had two more articles published on The Newsette! I've really been beefing up my freelance writing portfolio and it's so exciting! It's always been my dream and I finally feel like I'm in a place where it might be coming true. You can find the articles here and here!

Let's get straight into what I loved this week...


royally pink-round ups

Links I Loved


What I Bought This Week

I bought two things this week, both from J.Crew Factory (as usual); this velvet t-shirt and marbled joggers.

Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo
B