Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Holiday Beauty Sets for Holiday 2018

The holiday season has begun and holiday gift sets have been out since the last week of September. Brands have put out a lot of exciting, beautiful sets and so many of them have me ready to spend a ridiculous amount of money.

Every year, I like to buy a few sets to try some new items or stock up on ones I already love. Sometimes it's the packaging that pulls me in or an exclusive shade that I just can't resist. This year, I'm much more drawn to the skincare and haircare sets, however, there are a few makeup ones I have my eye on.

I rounded up a number of different sets that look worth the value and I'd think about buying (or gifting) but I also wanted to highlight the sets that I will probably be picking up!

beauty-beauty sets-holiday 2018-sephora-royally pink


1. Fresh Non-Stop Radiance: The Fresh Beauty sets are always my favorite and a great introduction to the brand depending on which set you get. They have gift sets in all different price ranges but this year I really am drawn to the Non-Stop Radiance set. It comes with a full-size Soy Cleanser (THE BEST), a mini Lotus Youth Preserve Mask, a full-size Lotus Youth Preserve Moisturizer, a mini Vitamin C Antixodant Glow Face Mist, and a mini Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment.

2. NARS Manic Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set: Every year NARS releases a four piece set of their full size lip pencils. Every year I say I want it but never pick it up. Will this year be the time I finally get my hands on this gorgeous set? Who knows but I really want it! I'm pretty sure the set comes with 4 limited edition, exclusive shades but they look so gorgeous and perfect for the holiday & winter season, it's too good to pass up.

3. Origins Mini Mask Musts: Origins has some incredible masks and I love this set of their five best selling masks. For under $30, you cannot beat this!

4. Sephora Collection Wish Upon a Star Advent Calendar: I've been wanting an advent calendar for years now but all the ones I see are super expensive. Sephora Collection, which has amazing products for a reasonable price came out with their own calendar this year and it's under $40. I might just scoop it up!

Below are the rest of my picks for the holiday season! 

Skincare Sets




Makeup Sets



Haircare Sets




Fragrance & Home Scent




What are you looking forward to picking up this holiday season?
xoxo
B