Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up: Week 46

We're in the middle of our first snowstorm and Thanksgiving is still a week away. This is the earliest snowstorm we've had in a while and I'm so excited about it! I didn't think that it was going to be this big a storm but wow, it came down fast. It was gorgeous and I think it was just the thing I needed to put me in the holiday spirit.

I haven't been in a Thanksgiving mood and I think it's because I haven't been in the right frame of mind. Now, with a week away and only 2 days of work until the break, I can really put myself in the mood for Thanksgiving and then Christmas.

My mom ordered a new Christmas tree and we put it up last night during the snowstorm and it was beautiful! We never put the tree up before Thanksgiving but it was a new tree and we wanted to make sure it looked good, and also we wanted to get rid of the shipping box.

As I type this I'm getting super nauseos and very tired so I'll get right into everything...


Links I Loved


What You Missed on Royally Pink 

What I Bought This Week




xoxo
B