Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up V2: Week 4

TGIF! This seemed like the longest, shortest week ever and I'm happy it's over. It was a wild week at work because we're moving offices so it was a lot of trying to get work done mixed with a ton of packing and cleaning.

This weekend I have so many plans and I'm so excited! Tonight it's a wine date with my little and grand little (I'm still a sorority girl in my heart) and then tomorrow is brunch in Manhattan with so many of my sorority sisters! It's a Phi Sig weekend and it's making my heart so incredibly happy.

Now for the wrap up of the week...


Links I Loved



What You Missed on Royally Pink



What I Bought This Week

I've been doing so well with not buying stuff but I have an engagement party in March and a few other events coming up and needed new heels. I've been dying over the newspaper print heels from the SJP Collection aka Sarah Jessica Paker aka Carrie Bradshaw herself.



I decided after much consideration and back and forth to just jump the gun and purchase the shoes. I was planning on buying them in a week or so to save up some money but when I logged onto the Bloomingdales website on Wednesday, they were 50% off and I couldn't pass it up. They'll be here today and I cannot wait! My transformation into Carrie Bradshaw is almost complete!

Have a great weekend everyone
xoxo
B