Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up, Vol 2: Week 1

Welcome to the Royal Round Up 2.0 -- a new year, a fresh start! We got through the first week of 2019 and it was a decent one! It felt good to be back at work and get into a routine; we'll see how long that lasts.

I'm currently in bed, with a wet head and my new Sara Happ Sweet Clay Lip Mask, watching the R.Kelly docuseries on Lifetime. It is very eye-opening and I highly recommend you watch it.

On a lighter note, I pushed out the first episode of the Royally Pink podcast this week and published two Youtube videos. I'm on my voice & video content game; let's do it in 2019!

It was a little quiet on the blog this week because I was getting back into the swing of things and my commute took about two hours on Thursday night so I was just out of it. Next week will be better but for now, let's get into the wrap-up.



Links I Loved

What I Bought This Week




Have a great first weekend of 2019! 

xoxo B