Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up, Vol 2: Week 24

This was a really long week and I'm very happy for the weekend! I will be spending most of it listening to the Jonas Brothers new album, "Happiness Begins". I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it but I am a huge Jonas Brothers fan. I was overly obsessed with them rom 2007-2009... it was a dark two years honestly, just ask my family and friends.

I'm pretty convinced that I didn't have a boyfriend in high school because I was too preoccupied with loving the Jonas Brothers. I'm planning a post all about the Jonas Brothers because they're such a big part of my life so look out for that soon.

As I said, I'm looking forward to the weekend so I don't have to really focus on anything other than enjoying time with my friends and boyfriend -- we're going to a bar tonight that's on the water and I'm excited to be outside.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

*Be sure to sign up for my newsletter!


Links I Loved

What You Missed on Royally Pink

What I Bought This Week

My no buy is NOT going well. Jesus, I need help.

I also purchased my favorite SPF; I got a sample a few months ago and have been obsessed. It finally came back in stock and you need it! 





xoxo
B