Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up, Vol 3: Week 18

Friday, oh Friday! This week was weird... our routines felt very normal and it's a weird groove that I feel like everyone has gotten into. I had many failed attempts at different projects, like buying a very cheap iMac and trying to use it as a second screen for work.

I was just over everything this week. I'm over quarantine, I'm overeating the same things every day, I'm over not knowing what to expect next... I'm even over shopping. Seriously, I was opening packages yesterday and it gave me the goosebumps in the worst way. I packed the items up again and am returning everything.

I just am at a loss for words and not sure how I feel about anything. I guess we are all feeling that way, aren't we? It only makes sense.

I'm going to spend the night watching reality TV (Kardashians & RHONY) and catch up on reading & writing. I hope you are all staying healthy & safe!



Links to Love

What You Missed on Royally Pink

What I Bought This Week

I didn't do much shopping, just one more Sephora VIB Sale order. 



Have a great weekend everyone! xoxo B