Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: Essie "Throw in the Towel"

I told you last week that I was going to be reviewing another nail color in Essie's new collection and here we are! Besides the light coral shade, "Beachy Keen", I felt like I needed a new hot pink/coral shade and "Throw in the Towel" was exactly what I was looking for.



This color makes me so goddam happy! It is definitely a bright coral with a touch of hot pink and in the shade can almost look reddish. I feel like it changes in the light but it's beautiful no matter how you look at it. 




The formula on this is very similar to the Beachy Keen -- it went on smooth and shiny, chipped after 3-4 days and looks gorgeous on tanned skin. It wasn't droopy or hard to manage nor did it get on my cuticles when applying. It was an easy polish to use and was on par with the other shade from this collection.

I really want/need more from the Sunny Business collection because they're too pretty to pass up. Sunny Business is calling my name and I might have to get it this week. 

What's on your nails this week?

xoxo
B