Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up, Vol 3: Week 42

 Oh boy, what a WEEK. There was a lot happening and it took its toll on me. The election cycle is almost over and I simply cannot wait for it to be over and ~hopefully, ~ have a semi-normal country again; the Covid cases in New York are rising again and it's making me nervous. I was PMSing and my depression was just at an all-time high... AND Mercury went into retrograde AND there was a new moon.

There was A LOT going on and once 5 PM came on Friday, I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I spent pretty much all of Friday night in bed, on Tik Tok, and filling my brain with the most useless, mind-numbing content. It was a beautiful thing. 

As I sit here now, I'm, of course, watching Hocus Pocus and just finished eating Trader Joe's pasta so I feel gross. I need to do an update on my WW journey but it's going, slowly. I ate like a complete pig yesterday and today but I just needed the comfort of food. Tomorrow it is back to strict yet delicious eating. 

Another thing about this week was that I craved normalcy... I so desperately wanted to be on the subway and go into my office -- being at home has been getting progressively harder for me and I definitely think I need to start rethinking my routines. 

For now, let's get into the post.


Pink Positivity of the Week

I really love my nail polish color at the moment and you will see it in Monday's Manicure Monday post. Also, I decided that for my birthday this year, I'd like to attempt to buy myself a really beautiful new Louis Vuitton bag. We'll see if that happens.

Links I Loved

What You Missed on Royally Pink

What I Bought This Week


Some were new items, some were items I needed to re-stock... all were good purchases! 



Have a great rest of the weekend!
xoxo
B